The Ebrington Hotel Group Limited Data Privacy Notice
Welcome to The Ebrington Hotel Group’s privacy notice.
At the Ebrington Hotel we take your privacy seriously and we are committed to protecting your personal data. We aim to be clear about how we use personal data, and this privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data, what personal data we process and why. It includes the relevant requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation. It applies both to your visit to our website (regardless of where you visit it from) and when you use our services.
This privacy notice is provided in a layered format so you can click through to the specific areas set out below. Please also use the Glossary to understand the meaning of some of the terms used in this privacy notice. It will give you information about:
- Who we are and who is responsible for your personal data
- Where you can contact us if you have any questions about how your personal data is processed by us
- What types of personal data we process and where we get that personal data from
- How we use your personal data and what our legal basis for doing so
- Who we disclose your personal data to and why
- Whether we transfer any of your data internationally
- How we store your data securely
- How long we hold your personal data for
- Your rights to complain and how you go about making a complaint
- The Glossary
Changes to This Data Protection Notice
Like any business, our business will change over time and so will the way we use and protect your personal data. As a result, we may need to make changes to this General Data Protection Notice. These changes will not reduce your rights or the level of protection we apply to your personal information. The most up to date
General Data Protection Notice will always be published on our website, and we will clearly identify the changes we have made in any updates.
Important information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Ebrington Hotel l collects and processes your personal data through your dealings with us, including your use of this website, any data you may provide through this website when you make a booking to stay in Ebrington Hotel, sign up to our newsletter, use our gym or spa, book in one of our restaurants or any other service we offer or take part in a competition.
This website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
Ebrington Hotel is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as ” Ebrington Hotel”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). When we refer to Ebrington Hotel we mean:
Ebrington Leisure Holdings Limited Company Number: NI633967
Corporate Head Office, Ebrington Square, Derry BT476FA
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Where you can contact us if you have any questions about how your personal data is processed by us
We have appointed a data privacy manager who is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the data privacy manager Mark Tourish by emailing email@example.com
What types of personal data we process, where we get that personal data from
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
As a hotel which also offers event, spa, and gym services, we may need to collect use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us.
We also collect, use, and share Aggregated Data such as statistical data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data) unless we have your explicit consent to do so. Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
If you fail to provide personal data, we may not be able to fulfil the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services). In this case, we may have to cancel a service you have with us, but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
How is your personal data collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- book to stay in the Ebrington Hotel.
- use any other services i.e., our restaurant, gym spa or event rooms.
- request marketing to be sent to you.
- enter a competition, promotion, or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies.